Streaming apps are in a constant battle to provide the best content and user experience. However, most of them have a separate service that doesn’t mimic authentic TV. Cable TV is slowly declining, but there are some companies still working on providing you TV-like experience.
To bring the TV to your smart devices, Tubi TV is one of the remarkable platforms. Without any subscription, you can stream countless TV shows and movies. You still get advertisements like the television set. However, you have complete control over the content you stream. Ergo, there’s no time limit on content streaming.
More important, it’s all for free! So how can you use Tubi TV? It’s a straightforward process! Let’s look at what Tubi TV is and how you can use it for the best experience:
What is Tubi TV?
Tubi TV is an app from Fox that brings you the authenticity and leisure of cable TV on your phone. What does it mean? While other companies are working on providing apps that feel like ‘apps,’ Tubi TV feels like TV on your phone.
Other providers work on providing content with a subscription fee. Collectively, this could lead to a lot of expense. However, TubiTV is a single hub that has a massive collection of TV shows and movies. The best news? All of the content is available for free.
What Does Tubi TV Offer?
Tubi has an easy-to-use interface that by opening the app or going to Tubitv.com, you can click on ‘start watching’ and start streaming the app immediately. There’s a collection of over 20,000 movies and TV series that you can stream for free. Not just TV shows and movies, you also gain access to popular cartoons.
It has partnered with several prestigious production companies like Paramount, MGM, Warner Bros, and Lionsgate to bring you original and premium content free of cost. But the question is, how does it bring you this content for free?
Advertisement On Tubi TV – Is There A Subscription?
To bring you content for free, Tubi TV broadcasts advertisements. That’s how they partner with other providers and pay for providing the content. Hence, Tubi TV is a legal platform that you can download on any device and stream without any legal worries.
Unfortunately, to keep the content completely free and not become a profit-oriented company, Tubi doesn’t provide subscription. In other words, there’s no monthly or yearly package that you can purchase from Tubi. Hence, you can’t deactivate advertisements.
In short, advertisements are what’s keeping the content free and legal.
Compatibility of Tubi TV:
Tubi is available on almost every platform. You can use it on smartphones and tablets. It supports Android, iOS, and Roku. You can stream the content on PC or other devices, as well. Furthermore, your smart TV also works with the app. That’s not all! If you have a gaming console, you can use it as well.
Overall, Tubi is universally compatible and brings you ease of download. It is available on all prevalent online stores such as Google Playstore, Apple Store, and Samsung Store. If not, you can visit the official website to download it. Similarly, it works fine on your web browser without taking any tool.
How to Use Tubi TV?
To use Tubi TV, you can visit https://tubitv.com/ or download the app from the official online store. Here’s a follow-through guide:
- Open the app or website on the browser
- Click on ‘start watching,’ and it will take you to the library
- There you have a browsing option, searching, to register and sign in
- You can stream content without signing in by simply clicking on the thumbnail of the TV series or Movies as it will load
- The interface provides you an option to Chromecast the player on TV and watches there.
- You can also select the subtitles and quality of the video. There is HD content available free of cost.
- If you want personalized services, then registration is the best choice.
How to Register On Tubi TV?
It is easy to register on Tubi TV. Follow these simple steps:
- There is a register option on the top right corner of the app. Click on it.
- You can use Google or Facebook to automatically register and log in
- Alternatively, you can fill out the details and register by using manual methods
- Once you fill the information and register, you will become a registered member
- Then you can sign in by using Email and password
Steps to Activate Tubi TV On Your Device:
You don’t necessarily have to log in to activate Tubi TV on your device. However, if you want to stream Tubi TV on your TV, you can follow the two-step activation.
- Download the Tubi TV app on your TV
- Open the app and click on the home
- From home, click on Sign in
- The app on TV will showcase an activation code
- Type the activation code correctly
- Tubi TV will activate without any problem
Viola! You’re done with the Sign-in process. Now you can stream on your TV without any problem.
The content available on Tubi TV is authentic and professionally produced. There are over 25 million users across the world. With support on over 25 devices and the least duplication capacity, you have a full-fledged entertainment platform at your disposal.
If you don’t want to spend too much on multiple subscriptions or cable TV, you can use Tubi TV app. However, it doesn’t provide you with the latest content. Most of the content is for original entertainment. As other service providers have their apps, you will inevitably have to subscribe to them to access the latest series and movies.
In the race of online streaming apps, Tubi TV stands in a separate niche. There aren’t many apps like it. Hence, it could be a valuable addition to your collection. With a minimalist interface and straightforward approach, it is also an excellent addition for less tech-savvy individuals.