People say that your college years are the best time of your life. But, little do they know how much of a struggle it is for some students, and they tend to leave out the part where you are struggling and collecting every dollar for textbooks, food, and outings.
Money is always tight when you are a student, and you are not independent as yet, and that financial stress can be challenging when you realize the reality of having to stay on top of your studies.
If there is a good thing in today’s era, it’s student discounts. Many companies offer their products and services at a discount to those struggling through the years of their college life with lectures, writing, researching, and studying for their final year. Being a student is not so easy.
Audible: Brief Information & Introduction
Audible is an amazing way to listen to books with the monthly membership options, and the way its audiobooks have transformed the concept of reading is just mind-blowing.
When you sign up for Audible, you can get access to more than 200,000 books to choose from, and it is also a great way to listen to your favorite novels, and you can even share the same experience with your friends or family, which is definitely cool.
All the Audible products are downloaded and saved in your Audible Library, where you can go anytime and listen or re-download it whenever you require. All the products can be listened to in online mode and an offline mode or in a device’s flight mode too, and all books can be exchanged for another at any time.
You may download the app straight on your smartphone or use it on your laptop as well. You can listen to your favorite novels anytime, at home, at college, at the park, or the gym. Just plug in your earphones and pick your favorite novel.
If you are a student who loves reading books or just listening to audiobooks, you will definitely want to take advantage of any student discounts available from Audible. Audible plus currently has a special student discount where you can get up to 30% off and also a $10 Amazon credit when you sign up. You can also adjust narration speed according to your taste.
The student membership plan is simply a discounted version of a regular Audible membership in which you will get all of the same features of Audible. This discount offer is actually for the new members who have not yet signed up for an Audible account. Also, for a limited time period, students can get 3 audiobooks for just $3.00 – that is around $1 for each of them.
Check Other Student Offers-
How to Get Audible Student Discount?
- You need to Click Here.
- Log in or sign up to your UNiDAYS account to verify Audible student discount eligibility.
- You will get a $9.95 per month membership for about 2 months.
- You will have to reconfirm your student status and renew your student membership before your first anniversary with Audible. Well, if you do not reconfirm your status and/or are no longer a qualified student, your subscription will renew as per the standard Audible Gold membership price. (You can cancel at any time)
- You will be able to receive the discounted student rate for a maximum of 4 years according to your student status, and at the end of the fourth year, your membership of Audible will renew into a standard Audible Gold monthly membership.
Perks of being an Audible Member Using Students Discount:
Audible can be a good way to supplement your library borrowing habit, especially when the student discount costs only $10 per month. (Seems great, right?) That’s $5 less than a regular membership, and you get all the perks that you get in the gold membership –
- You get one credit per month for you to use on any title available in the Audible library- plus two Audible Originals for totally free.
- This company also has daily deals and book sales regularly that are only available to its members, so you can often get two titles for the price of one or as low as $2 only.
- Free, free, and free unlimited listening to Audible audiobooks. You can download as many as you would like to without any extra hidden cost!
- If someday, even if you cancel the membership, all the audiobooks in your Audible Library are yours and only yours to keep.
- You get most of the audiobooks of your choice every month, regardless of the price.
- You can even swap your audiobooks for free if you didn’t like them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Audible offers a student discount for now. You can buy audible membership by paying $9.95 for a month. It will save you over 30% and along with that, you will $10 credit on Amazon.
The cheapest plan is Audible Plus and you can get it for $7.95/month. It gives you access to all the latest collection of Audible books.
If you love books and want to enjoy them in a good way like listening to them then Audible can be a viable option for you. But it’s up to you to choose between an ebook and Audible.
Both are good but Audible is cheaper and it also depends on your speed of finishing a book.
- How to Get Audible 30 Days Free Trial?
- How to Get Spotify Student Discount?
- How to Get Windows 10 Student Discount?
Whether you want to listen to a book that requires reading or get into some other world of your favorite Novels, Audible has thousands of titles available for you.
Audible isn’t just about listening to fiction books, but most students can also use it to catch up on some news relevant to their studies. Audible gives you a set price per audiobook that you can purchase if you like, without any contract or ongoing obligation.
The Audible Student Membership gives you 30 percent off, or simply about $9.95 per month. With that, it includes three titles every month, and one is an audiobook and two Audible Originals, and also audio-guided workouts. You also get a $10 Amazon.com promotional credit when you sign up on Audible.
You don’t need to carry around any extra and heavy books everywhere you go now. You can use Audible and take your books with you on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop anywhere you go.
Just download the app on your favorite device and start listening to the audiobooks. And, once you’ve downloaded an audiobook, you don’t need to connect to Wi-Fi to listen. So, you can enjoy listening anywhere at any time, even though you are offline.
Subscriptions normally start with a 30-day free trial, so you can try Audible before you buy it! If you ever plan to cancel the membership at a later date, that is also possible and easy. An audible membership paid for per month is easy and the right decision for many students.