Still, figuring out which is the best VPN service to go with? Well, we have got your back. With security threats being on the rise, we all know that VPNs are an effective way to hide on the internet but which VPN to choose? That remains the biggest question.
Don’t worry; in this post,, we would be discussing some of the Best VPN Services that one can use. We would be looking at their Key Feature, Pros, and Cons so that you are aware of every single detail of it.
List of Best VPN Services in 2021 (Popular):
This list will be looking at some of the most popular and widely used VPN services globally. You might be familiar with some VPN services and might have used them before. Well, we have our Top 10 Best VPN Services that you can use in 2021.
- Cyber Ghost VPN.
- SurfShark VPN.
- IP Vanish VPN.
- Private Internet Access VPN.
- Hide My Ass VPN.
- Strong VPN.
- Private VPN.
Let’s dive deep into the details of these VPN providers.
You might have seen this coming. ExpressVPN is a widely used VPN service which many private as well as professional firms use. Due to its ease of use and device compatibility, users prefer ExpressVPN over other VPN. This VPN not only comes with lo- log policy but also P2P torrenting and other security benefits.
ExpressVPN uses high-quality industrial standards like open- tunneling encrypted AES 256-bit security encryption that guards 3000+ in 93+ different countries. Its servers are present in 160 locations except for Antarctica that makes connecting to the VPN much faster. Another important asset of Express VPN is that its speed is super fast and can give an average download range of 100 Mbps and Upload a range of 30 Mbps.
One of the best features that ExpressVPN possesses is Kill Switch. It is a program that will hide your activity on the internet if you get disconnected from the VPN. Once your VPN connection is rebuilt, it will automatically connect you to the internet. This is a beneficial and privacy feature that will keep you protected. Overall, ExpressVPN is a full power packed VPN consisting of all features. You can check Expressvpn by clicking here.
- High and Reliable Speed.
- Anonymous Peer-2-Peer Torrenting.
- Kill Switch enabled.
- Flexible Device Compatibility.
- No log policy.
- Robust security features like Kill Switch and No logging policy.
- Diversity in connections and servers.
- High and regular speed for connection.
- Cheap and affordable plan.
- 30- days Money back guarantee.
- 24- hours live chat Customer Support.
- No Safari browser extension for WebRTC security.
You might have come across this VPN while looking for other VPN’s. This VPN is most popular and stands second on our list. NordVPN stands in the superior category in the VPN arena because of its fantastic performance and customer service.
NordVPN is considered to have a giant server pool that contains 5300+ servers present in 59+ countries,, which are guarded by military-grade encryption that is a 256 bit AES available tunneling protocol. This makes the entire network strong and secure against any malicious user. The speed of NordVPN is also breakneck, and no lags have been noticed while connecting to the servers; the average download speed noticed 135 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps.
NordVPN also works with Tor and torrenting to anonymously torrent anything,, and it also has Kill Switch in its network that will hide your activity if you get disconnected to the VPN. The pricing of NordVPN is also very affordable and reasonable in terms of what it’s delivering to its clients. You can visit the official NordVPN site and look at the exciting offers they have for you by clicking here.
- High-grade Security Encryption.
- Blazing Fast Speed.
- Biggest Server Pool.
- Kill Switch and No log Policy.
- Compatible with all devices.
- 30- days Free trial.
- Robust Security for the network.
- Diverse servers.
- Affordable Prices.
- Easy to use.
- Torrenting is only supported on a selected server.
3. SurfShark VPN
SurfShark VPN globally is considered the best VPN for Netflix streaming, torrenting, and secure browsing. SurfShark VPN has been continually achieving growth because of the features and customer satisfaction to deliver to its clients.
With over 1700+ servers spread across 160 locations in 63 different countries, it has high-speed and active servers catering to its VPN services. SurfShark VPN has has alsoted IKEv2/IPsec in union with AES-256-GCM, which becomes strong sensurencryption against any malicious activity on your network and prevents any IP and data leaks with unlimited bandwidth.
Also, it has Kill Switch installed in its servers and is available for all devices so that clients can use Surf Shark independently. SurfShark not only unblocks streaming sites like Netflix but also is user- friendly and easy to use so that beginners can also grab their hands on it.
Overall,, SurfShark will be a great choice if you are looking for a power-packed and straightforward VPN that would perform great in terms of security and service. SurfShark plans only cost $3.45/ month. You can check SurfShark VPN by clicking here.
- Server pool of 1700+ servers.
- High-Grade security protocols.
- Kill Switch.
- Allows torrenting and Streaming.
- Pocket Friendly.
- Easy to use.
- Blazing Speed.
- Diverse servers and locations to choose from.
- Thirty days Money back guarantee.
- Weak Social presence.
4. IPVanish VPN
IPVanish VPN is a renowned VPN service provider, and they claim themselves as the World’s most reliable VPN. It is a US-based organization that gives some deluxe features that are not seen elsewhere. IPVanish VPN has a comprehensive network of 40,000+ shared IPs, Peer-to-peer servers located at 72+ locations.
IPVanish has an extensive series of client foundations from Windows to Linux users because of its platform-independent software. IPVanish VPN no logging policy so that your data and logs remain to yourself also, they have implemented strong Security in their networks to avoid any data or IP leaks. One incredible feature of IPVanish is that it offers free cloud storage of 250 GB to its Sugar Sync client.
IPVanish is a reliable VPN because the speed it offers is appreciable and does not create any issues or does not lag. You can easily use this VPN to secure, scrape data, unblocking streaming sites, and whatnot. You can get this VPN by clicking here for only $2.91/ month over the yearly plan. You can have a check on IPVanish by clicking here.
- Fast and speedy servers.
- No logging policy.
- Supports Torrenting and P2P.
- Platform Independent.
- String Privacy encryptions.
- Affordable plans and offers.
- Fast and reliable server connections.
- Perfect for anonymous torrenting.
- No log policy & no IP leaks.
- 40,000 + active IP’s.
- No browser extension.
5. PIA (Private Internet Access)
PIA is a US-based VPN service provider that doesn’t have traffic or request logs. It is available in over 77 countries, 126+ regions, with around 23,700 servers making it an expansive provider. You get highly competitive pricing with high VPN speeds that reach gigabits. If you run into any problem, there’s competent support staff to assist you. Private Internet Access stays true to its name.
More importantly, PIA covers a complete aspect of a VPN service. Open, unmetered, and anonymous VPN with instant activation and the latest features makes it a compelling choice. While other providers are bringing you too many features with little focus on VPN’s dedicated support, PIA consistently updates its services to be the best in class. Overall, if you seek a straightforward VPN provider, it gets the job done.
You can check out PIA here.
- A highly secure VPN account
- Encrypted services and P2P support
- WireGuard’s additional services like PPTP, Open VPN
- Up to 10 devices per subscription
- Complete block of third party data leaks, ads, location tracking
- Internet security like anti-malware options
- Multiple VPN connectivity and gateways
- SOCKS5 Proxy and unlimited bandwidth
- Easy to use and quick to install
- A complete VPN service with proper protection
- Competitive pricing with vast device support
- Excellent for unblocking censored or restricted content
- Vast server availability
- Universal compatibility to operating systems and browsers
- WireGuard package as a bonus
- Servers may pose a problem in connectivity or speed.
- It doesn’t have too many features that other providers may offer.
6. Hotspot Shield
You might have seen Hotspot Shield around in many smartphone brands. It even comes pre-installed in some. The service provider was once synonymous with VPN providers. Hence, it is one of the most trusted VPN providers available in the market. The best part about Hotspot Shield is it is compatible with a wide assortment of online services.
While other VPNs are getting blocked, Hotspot Shield doesn’t seem to have any lurking threat like that. It is widely available for iOS, Android, Windows, and even smart TVs, making it one of the most compatible options. Hotspot Shield is available in 80+ countries but lacks several servers. That’s the only drawback.
Finally, while there might not be a trial, you get a 45-days money-back guarantee. So, if you’re not satisfied with the services, you can opt-out of the subscription. Given that many VPN providers don’t offer such trials, it is worth giving a try. You can check out Hotspot Shield here.
- A 100% private browsing experience
- Premium VPN provider
- Standard internet and Wifi protection
- Completely ad-free and malware-free
- Unlimited access to content across the globe
- A highly trusted and certified VPN provider
- Broad compatibility and 45-days mone-yback guarantee
- Does the job that VPN is supposed to be good at
- Works with Netflix and other providers
- Highly stable and high-speed servers
- Great for local and long-distance connectivity
- Supports up to 5 devices per subscription
- It doesn’t. Scroll seems to have many features or the latest additions that other VPN providers offer.
- Slacks in the number of servers availability
7. VPN Unlimited
VPN Unlimited is another provider similar to Hotspot Shield in server stability. Although there are 500+ servers across 80+ countries, they are highly stable. Complete anonymity is what made VPN Unlimited a distinguishable service provider. The company didn’t focus on expanding the servers but improving the services and performance. Hence, it stands on par with other top-rated VPNs like Nord and Express, conveniently even though it lacks servers to match those.
However, the problem with VPN Unlimited is that it doesn’t allow much P2P for torrenting. You won’t gain access to much of the blocked content either. It is a VPN built for security and anonymity, not for accessing what’s not allowed in your country. So, that’s a little problematic.
However, if you’re fine with that, it is undoubtedly an incredible choice. There is a 7-days free trial for you to test the services. That’s not all! You get a 30 days money-back guarantee and a wide range of package options to fit your needs. The subscription enables you to connect with up to 10 devices! You can check out VPN Unlimited here.
- Universal compatibility to even the lesser-known platforms
- Industry’s standard VPN with features
- High-level security protocols with complete anonymity
- Complete security, even on Wifi networks
- Malware detection and other standard protections
- High-speed servers with excellent compatibility
- Doesn’t need registration to use a free trial
- High-grade performance that matches other premium providers
- User-friendly and easy to operate or install
- Seven days trial and 30-days money-back guarantee
- Lacks availability of server
- Limited P2P Connectivity
With over 6,600 VPN servers, AES 256-bit encryption, DNS, and IP leak protection, CyberGhost excels as a superior VPN choice. It comes with many useful additions such as an automatic kill switch, OpenVPN, WireGuard protocols, and much more. All of these are enough to push it on par with several high-end VPNs like Nord. In fact, it is giving others a run for the money with up to 7 devices compatibility at competitive pricing.
Cyberghost strongly follows a no-log policy and doesn’t keep track of your usage. You get unlimited bandwidth with one of the highest speeds, keeping up to 90%. It has separate apps for each platform and comes with best-in-class customer service. The 45-days money-back guarantee also makes it a compelling choice.
Overall, it is the face of what modern VPNs are like and brings you all of those features and services for a pleasant web experience. You can check out Cyberghost here.
- Over 6300 in 89+ countries
- Premium-level VPN with military-grade security
- It comes. Scroll with a wide assortment of features such as split tunneling, wifi-protection and much more
- Universal level of compatibility on devices and platforms
- Great for P2P and streaming
- Excellent customer support and policies
- High-level anonymity for private connections
- A large collection of server for uninterruptible connectivity
- High level of security with encryption and much more
- Great for accessing censored or blocked content and torrenting
- 45-days money-back guarantee
- Intuitive design and user-friendly approach
- Might have some restriction of features on iOS
- Long term subscriptions are competitive. The short terms are expensive.
Windscribe brings you a minimalist software platform with robust performance. It has a straightforward interface that you will quickly get accustomed to. If you’re new to using VPN, this could be an excellent choice for you to look for.
You will find most of the support for installation and setup in various devices right on the website. That’s what makes it such an appealing choice. It is available in over 63 countries. You can also get complete information about any changes, updates, and tweaks in Windscribe on the website.
Another striking feature is that each version of WIndscribe is according to the platform. For example, the Browser has well-protected and private features, while devices or smartphones have unique features. Therefore, the features may differ. You can check Windscribe here.
- Unlimited devices per subscription
- R.O.B.E.R.T is an AI-driven program that makes blocking ads and websites easier
- No logs based on the identification
- AES-256 bit encryption 4096 bit RSA key
- Open VPN, SOCKS, IKEv2, and other standard integrations
- Very low system requirements for a very high-performance platform
- Split tunneling, port forwarding, IP static, and other compelling features
- Also available for free
- Distinctive features for different platforms like Browsers, Desktop and Devices, according to individual requirements.
- Initially available for free use
- Complete VPN services and features
- Platform-specific features for ease of use
- Minimalist interface and smooth user experience
- A referral program that allows access to premium services
- Unlimited devices setup per connection
- Severe lack of servers limits connectivity options
A company that has a high-level of scientists, engineers, and experts, ProtonVPN stands as a unique VPN provider. ProtonVPN is a swiss-based VPN provider that doesn’t fall under the 14-eye alliance of the countries. Thus, you can be assured of unbreachable internet privacy. The provider’s official website also showcases you any request from authorities regarding the demand for internet use.
However, that is a little fishy because ProtonVPN offers no data logging. So, you can expect it to be more of a surveillance aspect.
ProtonVPN boasts a wide array of features that works on multiple platforms. It has a free VPN option that comes with three servers and unlimited bandwidth. So, if you are looking for the best free VPN, it could be one of those. Correlatively, the cost of ProtonVPN’s subscription is relatively high due to its placement. For the price, you also get a lack of servers, around 560+ across 43 countries. That’s the worst aspect of Proton VPN. You can check out ProtonVPN here.
- Secure core prevents server surveillance and brings true anonymity for the VPN connection.
- It comes with a high-level of encryption with unique servers that are hard to connect or steal data from
- Outside the jurisdiction of the 14-eyes alliance
- No log policy and tor over VPN excellence
- P2P support, great for streaming and accessing restricted content
- Unlimited bandwidth and 10 Gigabits server speed
- Up to ten devices per subscription
- It comes with a free VPN package for people low on funds.
- Easy to use interface with fast VPN speeds
- A global network of VPN and multi-platform compatibility
- Easy to use for torrents or to access restricted content
- Quite a costly addition
- Customer support can use some improvements.
HMA is an excellent VPN provider available in over 190 countries with 1,000+ servers in over 290+ locations. It brings you a unique ‘streaming-based server’ collection for the users who seek to access the restricted content on popular apps like Netflix, Prime, Disney, and much more. Additionally, there are P2P optimized servers to bring you full torrenting capacity.
The latest update in the app brings you quite an array of useful features. For instance, lightning-mode enables you to connect to the faster server available quickly. Thus, making the user-interface more friendly and easy to use.
The speed and performance of the servers are also exceptionally high. You get standard military-grade protection, including 256-bits encryption, OpenVPN, UDP, PPTP, and much more. While there is no log policy, the company does keep track of the time you used a VPN and the dates you connected it to. That’s all. You can check out HMA here.
- Military-grade VPN security
- 20 Gbps server speed
- Over 160 optimized servers for streaming and P2P
- IP Shuffle, Smart Kill Switch, No Log DNS, Leak Shield, and other essential integrations
- Use in up to five devices
- 7-days trial and 30-days money-back guarantee
- An excellent choice for streaming and P2P services
- Various subscription packages and value for money
- Incredible speed on every server
- User-friendly features and interface for quick connection and access
- It has one of the world’s largest network of servers
- Often rolls out discounts and sales for the services
- It is located in the UK, so it falls under the 14-eyes alliance’s jurisdiction.
- Not suitable for a country that blocks VPNs (Like China)
If you require a VPN for entertainment purposes, then VyprVPN cuts into the top VPNs available for the users. It comes with a wide array of features, especially unique ones like chameleon technology, making it stand out. For most of the part, it is a standard service provider with an average set of servers.
However, as a swiss-based provider, it does come with a compelling assortment of features and services. More importantly, you get many additional perks like complete access to their database, tutorials, advanced malware protection. Much like other VPNs, there isn’t any data or bandwidth limit. But what’s indeed striking is its ability to work in restricted areas.
VyprVPN breaks through Geolocks and brings you unrestricted content from across the globe. You can access almost anything that you might think is banned in your country. It has flexible subscription options, and the collection of so many great utilities certainly makes it stand out. You can check out VyprVPN here.
- Available in 70+ countries with 700+ servers
- Over 200,000 to use for each person
- It comes with a kill switch and a strict no-log policy
- Five devices per subscription
- Individual app for each platform
- High-speed connectivity
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Advanced malware protection
- Works in countries and region with VPN restrictions
- Excellent for unblocking content or accessing P2P services
- Easy to install and comes with a built-in tutorial for ease of use
- Connection security will auto-connect with a different server or IP if there is a risk.
- Highly competitive pricing for a swiss-based provider
- Inconsistency in connectivity speed
- Slower connection speeds than many premium VPNs
If you compare TunnelBear to high-end VPN providers, it won’t stand a chance. However, if you want a premium-grade VPN that doesn’t cost too much, it is a great choice. There’s a wide availability of servers and connections. More importantly, you get a remarkable and trustworthy VPN provider. Although Tunnelbear is in Canada, a part of the 14-eye alliance, it has a robust privacy and no-log policy.
You can stream content or use a P2P service. However, you can’t rely on it too much. The main objective of TunnelBear is to be a playful and creative VPN provider. It will reinforce your internet security and bring you a secure connection. Thus, you can go by your daily internet use without worrying about security or privacy breach.
Other than that? You can’t expect it to do much. However, comparatively, it comes with split tunneling and other remarkable features that enable it to hold the grounds to many different providers. It does have one more thing going, and that is the playful approach to the design compared to tech-savvy or cutting-edge designs of most of the other VPNs. You can check out Tunnel Bear here.
- Standard device and platform compatibility
- Global censorship access
- Wifi and other connection protection
- Available in 26 countries
- High speed and the security VPN provider
- Competitive pricing
- Free monthly service for 500 MB limit
- Highly affordable
- Customer-centric privacy policies
- Intuitive design and user interface
- Great speed and excellent security
- Lacks features and servers to compete with other VPNs
- Doesn’t have geographical diversity for geolocks
14. Ivacy VPN
Ivacy VPN stands as a highly reliable VPN provider from Singapore. It is one of the most affordable selections on the list. Therefore, it falls in the category of low-end premium VPNs available in the market. For the cost, it brings you essential security options and integrations. It is a highly reputable company with proper compatibility in all platforms that matter.
For the highly competitive pricing, it does come with quite a compelling assortment of features. You get 256-bit security, kill switch, split tunneling, and much more. Ivacy VPN also brings you access to Netflix and Amazon. It is a VPN provider that has the potential to grow over time. However, it’s quite old, as well.
You get excellent customer service as a big plus. There’s a money-back and trial option available, but it does have some underlying conditions. If you compare it as a standalone and cheapest VPN, it will look like a great choice. However, if you compare it to NordVPN or ExpressVPN, it doesn’t stand a chance. In simple words, you are getting what you pay for. You can check Ivacy VPN here.
- Over 3,500 servers in 100+ locations
- Malware and connection protection
- IPsec, IKEV, OpenVPN, and other protocols
- Smart connectivity and AI-driven features
- Military-grade security and internet kill switch
- Remarkable speed
- No logs policy
- P2P, Torrenting and Streaming support
- Ten devices per subscription
- 7-days trial and 30-days money-back guarantee
- Highly-affordable with competitive pricing
- Reputable and credible service provider
- Works well for unblocking content on streaming apps or for torrenting
- No-log policy for optimum privacy
- Certainly doesn’t compare to high-end VPNs
What’s the best VPN 2021?
Our analysis agrees with many reviewing websites available online – ExpressVPN could be the best VPN of 2021. It is consistently gaining popularity and improving services to remain best-in-class. You get impeccable services, one of the fastest connection speeds, and an expansive network of servers. It has many features and brings you everything a VPN can offer.
Thus, you can stream content, even in HD, or use P2P services. ExpressVPN offers three months free with its subscription, making it competitive in pricing, as well. It has even surpassed NordVPN in terms of security. You also get a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Qualities of the best VPN is that it should be private and maintain anonymity. Similarly, it should be easy to use with optimum security. ExpressVPN is highly intuitive and user-friendly with an interactive interface. You will find it easy to install and operate on almost any device.
Additionally, there is a new phenomenon going around, known as VPN-blocking. It is a technique many service providers and apps are using to block VPNs, according to Geo-locations. However, ExpressVPN is so profound that it can surpass this feature on almost any platform.
What are the best free VPN services?
Indeed, VPN services are high-maintenance and require funds. However, there are some VPN providers out there that offer free services. These free services will often have some sort of limitation if you want a genuine VPN provider. For example, they may have bandwidth limits or several days. It’s better to get a free trial of premium VPN providers, as those offer similar limits to free VPN providers.
Many free VPN servers might have server or connectivity limitations. Among these, Proton VPN stands out due to its unlimited access to VPN. The only drawback is that you can use it on one device, and there are three servers available. If you’re fine with that and seek unlimited use with unlimited data, it is one of the most compelling choices available. There are also additional security measures like ProtonMail that make ProtonVPN a worthy addition to the list.
Alternatively, you can enjoy free trials of premium-VPNs from the list of the top choices. They offer a trial anywhere between 7 to 30 days, and then there’s a money-back guarantee. If you opt-out of your subscription before your warranty ends, you will get a full refund. Thus, you can extend the use of premium VPNs. In the end, free VPNs require you to conduct deliberate research. ProtonVPN stands at the top of free services if you genuinely want unlimited use with high-level VPNs’ legal protection.
How to Choose A VPN Service?
When looking at a VPN service provider, many people get entangled in the array of features. Almost any provider, even free VPNs, can bring you a wide assortment of features. What truly matters is how good their services and performance are. Here’s a quick guide to help you choose a VPN server:
Availability Of server
The first thing to check is the number of servers and countries the VPN is available in. However, always having a large number of servers isn’t significant. Stability, connectivity speed, and performance also matter. So, if a VPN provider offers a vast number of servers, check for their stability and performance review.
Similarly, you ought to check whether the provider is available in your country or not. Long-distance servers can chop down the speed drastically. Remember, the best VPN providers will cut your internet speed by 10% best for local connection and 40-50% for long-distance connectivity.
Speed and P2P
Correlating to server availability will be speed and performance. You need to check if you can access blocked content or not. Does it offer P2P? Because that will be an integral aspect of torrenting and accessing various restricted content.
As mentioned above, many service providers sugarcoat their services without talking about security. Look for encrypted security and standard protocols. Don’t settle for any VPN that doesn’t tell you what it can do for you and with you. For instance, the no-log policy has become an indispensable requirement in today’s world. Similarly, you might also want to check for encrypted security, kill switch, OpenVPN, and so on.
It’s always better to authenticate the VPN provider. There are countless fake or free VPNs available that won’t do anything but exploit your device’s security. It’s better to browse the internet database and get reviews from authority websites that bring you truthful information. If they have reviews on a VPN, give it a quick read to authenticate the VPNs.
These reviews can often also help you make a buyer’s decision, especially when you might have confusion about choosing it. You will learn about the purpose of the VPN and its best use.
Get A Trial
Finally, it’s paramount for you to check for the trial or guarantee. If it’s a new VPN provider, they most-likely offer a free trial. Those are better for you to try and see if the app works or not. You can also test their compatibility option and the claims they make, especially regarding various features. A trial is one of the surefire ways to get the best VPN available in the market.
As a final note, always remember that a VPN provider that isn’t upfront about its information, including pros and cons, isn’t trusted. Many companies are working on bringing complete user transparency. You can check their official website and gauge the quality of services, as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both of these service providers are on the high-end of the industry. If you want high-speed connectivity with features at competitive pricing, NordVPN is a great choice. However, there has been a recent data breach, perhaps due to its popularity. Meanwhile, ExpressVPN is a little slower, but there hasn’t been any news of a breach. However, it doesn’t make ExpressVPN invincible. It gives you three months free with a subscription. It will come down to your budget and preference for speed or security.
It’s improbable that using a VPN is illegal, but it depends on the country. Some countries forbid the use of VPN. However, there aren’t any laws or rules that make VPNs illegal. To maintain a person’s right to privacy and give them freedom of choice, no government can make VPNs illegal. So, you can use them for a long time without any worries about legalities.
Technically, yes. Your ISP can’t see the activity or identify your connection. In other words, they don’t know who you are or what you’re browsing. Everything is encrypted to the maximum security. However, this encryption can give them a good hint that you’re indeed using a VPN service. That’s all.
When you are looking to purchase a VPN service, check the provider’s availability in your country. Ensure that there are servers without any cut on your speed. Similarly, you need to use a full VPN and not be limited to a Browser or a specific app. That won’t bring holistic protection.
Never leave your VPN active consistently, only when you’re using the internet actively. Make sure to install a VPN on every device and activate it whenever you use it. Remember, VPN is there to encrypt your use and bring you anonymity. It doesn’t safeguard you from using dangerous platforms or websites. You need proper security measures if you want to keep yourself well-protected.
Creating and maintaining a VPN server is an expensive endeavor. It takes a lot of powerful hardware and optimum performance. Any free VPN provider will bring you a plethora of advertisements. You are exposing your device to malware, spyware, cookie dumping, and much more. If not that, then you will have unstable connectivity and drastically slow speed.
Anything free on the internet comes with a lot of secret packages you wouldn’t know about.
Therefore, free VPNs are not safe. Premium VPNs with free service will be sufficient to use. You can find many trials and moneyback guarantees. But using a free VPN is not a wise decision.
Related To VPN:
The list has some of the best premium choices from high-end to low-end. Each one of these boasts excellent connectivity and security. VPN is all about privacy and security, and these providers match the criteria for one reason or another. Some have better pricing, while others offer more features.
In the end, the objective is to inform you so that you can find the VPN that fits your needs. Of course, as each one of them has a trial or money-back guarantee, you can give them a try before making the final call. With that, enjoy secure and private internet connection!