Spent a lot of time on maintaining Snapchat streaks and now you want to get rid of them all? Whatever your reason be to leave Snapchat we are here to help you with it. Today in this post, we have prepared a detailed and comprehensive step by step guide that will assist you to delete your Snapchat account and set yourself free.
This guide will have two methods to delete your Snapchat account and some factors that you might consider once before you delete your account. So without further delay, let’s dive right into it.
- Whatsapp Statistics & Facts (2020) you Should know
Methods to Delete your Snapchat Account:
To delete a Snapchat account it’s a reckless task. You can delete your Snapchat account in just a few minutes if you follow the mentioned steps below. The steps to delete your Snapchat account are:
Method #1 To Delete To Snapchat Account:
- Visit the official website of Snapchat or click here.
- Login in to your account by entering your username and password for the account you want to delete.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to a page of the delete account. Here you have to enter your password to confirm your deletions.
- Once you enter your password and hit enter your account will be permanently deleted.
Method #2 To Delete To Snapchat Account:
- Visit the official website of Snapchat by clicking here.
- Once you are on the official webpage of Snapchat scroll down to the bottom of the web page and under the ‘Community’ section, click on ‘ Support’.
- After coming out he Snapchat Support click on the ‘My Account & Security’ tab which is present on the left-hand side of the webpage.
- Once in the ‘My Account & Security’ you will see an ‘Account Information’ tab. Click on it to see more options.
- In the Account Information tab click on ‘Delete My Account’ which will open a message bar that will have a short guide where you will find a link to Account Portal that will take to the login page of Snapchat.
- Enter your Snapchat user-credentials.
- After entering your user-credentials the webpage will take to delete the account page where you have to enter the Snapchat password to delete your Account.
Important Aspects To Consider Before Deleting Snapchat Account
There might be some things that are necessary to consider before you delete the account that might be important to you. Here are a few things that you need to consider before you delete your account.
- Once you delete your Snapchat account, all your photos and video saved in the Snapchat account would be deleted, and you won’t be able to access it. To avoid it, you can take back-up of all the photos and videos in your device, so you have all the Snapchat media before losing it all.
- After deleting your Snapchat account, your streak score with your friends would be broken which will be super stressing for some Snapchat freaks.
So this was a short but comprehensive post on how you can delete your Snapchat account successfully with a step by step follow up. If you have any questions relating to your Snapchat account deletion then do let us know in the comment box below.
You might also like: