Discord is one of the best applications for PC and mobile. Over the years, it has managed to gain significant popularity among gamers. Additionally, what’s attractive about Discord is the ability to communicate freely on the app. With the screen share feature, you can display your talent, abilities, and more. If you are stuck about ‘how to enable screen share on the Discord server,’ then you have landed on the right page!
In this article, we will help you enable screen share on the Discord server step-by-step to share your screen easily on the mobile app and PC/laptop.
So, let’s get you started right away!
More Discord Guides:
How to Enable Screen Share on Discord Server:
From Mobile: Steps
One can watch a live stream on mobile. You can also video or audio call on Discord while streaming and share the screen on Discord. Follow given step-by-step instructions to share screen on Discord from mobile.
- Open the Discord app and join a video call or video channel.
- Click on the “screen share” option from the call control bar.
- After step 2. a dialogue box will guide you on how screen sharing works; click on “Try it out” to start.
- Then the app will give you a warning of screen sharing with others. If you want to go further to share, tap on “Start Now.”
- Now you have accomplished screen sharing, but even with that, you can use other apps, and Discord will keep streaming to your viewers in the background.
- To exit, you will have to click on ‘Stop Sharing.’
And that’s all you need to do to share your screen from the Discord mobile app!
From Desktop/Laptop: Steps
To enable the screen share option on the discord server from a PC or laptop, follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Open Discord on your PC/ laptop.
- For public room streaming, you have permission. Enter in the stream and again go back to Discord
- Once you do step 2, the discord app by itself will detect the running application, and you will see a button flashing on the left bottom corner of the screen; click the “Stream” button on the right of the application’s icon.
- Click on the channel you want to stream to; if you’re going to change the application shown, tap on the ‘change’ button and select from other open applications or directly display your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To change the screen sharing setting on Discord, go to the ‘settings’ page by clicking on the “cog icon” (next to the right of your username), then go to app settings. Select the option “voice and video” from their navigation “video setting” option, select video cameras, and change settings accordingly.
If you have a black screen problem on your Discord, it is because of a faulty and outdated graphics driver. To fix this problem, try updating the graphics driver.
Discord is the best app for sharing the screen with mates, coworkers, and fans. With the steps mentioned above, you no longer have to be stuck on enabling screen share on the Discord server.
So, start sharing your screen on the Discord server right away! We hope our article helped you to enable screen share on mobile and PC. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below.
You may also like: