Want to try ExpressVPN for free? Don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry; we’ve got your back. In this article, we’ll teach you how to claim ExpressVPN for free for a whole month. Just follow our step by step guide and enjoy a high-speed proxy connection with ExpressVPN premium — for FREE!
Does ExpressVPN Really Offer Free Trial?
ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee with A questions asked policy. Once you sign up for a trial period and you have to cancel the subscription, you have to get in touch with their customer support, and they’ll help you cancel the subscription and give you a complete refund.
We’re going to use this strategy to get our free subscription. It’s basically a hack, but it’s not any risky play. Your money is safe, and you’ll get it. Just make sure you follow our steps correctly.
- Want More VPN Deals? Check NordVPN 30 Days Free Trial Offer.
Steps to Get ExpressVPN Free Trial:
- The very first step you have to do is visit the official website of ExpressVPN. Just click here, and we’ll take you to their website.
- Once you’re on the official website, you’ll see a red colored button saying ‘Get ExpressVPN‘. Hit that button and start your claiming process.
- In this step, you’ll have to select a plan that you want to try. You’ll be given three options. We recommend you to choose the 15-month plan as it’s at 35% off and you’ll have to pay the least among the three plans if you select this one.
- They’ll ask you to enter your Email id to go ahead. Enter the same. Once you’ve entered it, you’ll be able to see a green-coloured shadow around the box and a checked symbol. This means that your Email has been accepted.
- Before you get access to the Premium service, you need to make the payment for the plan you selected. They accept all types of Credit Cards, Paypal, and even Bitcoin. After you’ve finished making the payment. You’ll receive a message box saying ‘Thank you for choosing ExpressVPN. Let’s secure your account‘. ExpressVPN will give you an already set password with a couple of options, whether to go ahead with their given password or set your own. Make your choice and proceed forward.
- ExpressVPN will provide you with an activation code that you need to paste during the installation process on Windows, Mac, Linux, or a router. Copy this code.
- Download ExpressVPN and run the installer. The installer will ask for the activation code. Paste the code that you copied earlier. The installer will continue, and ExpressVPN will be installed on your device.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully started your Free Trial. Connect to the VPN and stay safe online.
How to Cancel ExpressVPN Plan to Get A Free Trial?
We’ve paid for the premium service already. Now, how to get back that money from ExpressVPN to actually make this a free trial. ExpressVPN gives you the option to opt-out of the subscription before 30 days from starting. So, to make this a free trial, you need to cancel the subscription and ask for a refund within the 30-day timeframe.
Use their 24/7 chat support for this. Drop them a message saying that you don’t need the service anymore and you seek a refund. The customer support will end your subscription immediately and confirm it with you once it’s done. You’ll receive the refund to your original payment method within 5 to 7 working days.
What to expect from ExpressVPN Free Trial version?
As you’ve paid for the premium service, you’ve unlocked all the features that ExpressVPN has to offer. Let’s take a look at some of the key features that ExpressVPN has to offer during the free trial period.
- You get access to servers from more than 160 locations which are based in 94 countries all over the world.
- Get access to censored and blocked content from around the globe. From the comfort of your couch.
- You are also able to split tunnels in your traffic. You can use VPN for some of your traffic, and the rest can be connected to your regular connection.
- Network Locking and Kill switching. This means that your data will be safe if the VPN connection is disconnected. ExpressVPN will block all the internet traffic until a secure connection is reestablished.
- Your data is encrypted with AES-256 encryption technology. This technology is trusted by leading global security personnel.
- Private DNS for each server so that the connection is fast as well as safe.
VPN Free Trials & Money Back Guarantee:
Many VPN companies out there offer free trials and money-back guarantees. But most of the time it’s just on paper, in actuality, there are so many terms and conditions, sometimes hidden that it’s practically impossible to test & enjoy the VPN to the fullest.
The free trials generally give very limited options to work with. E.g. a free trial will only allow you to use a specific bandwidth. You can’t exceed that bandwidth unless you purchase the premium version. Another e.g. can be that it won’t allow you to use the service on more than one device.
The money-back-guarantee scheme reputation has been damaged so much by some VPN service providers that people find it hard to trust the legitimate and honest service providers. In the long list of terms and conditions of some VPN providers, there are some t&c that state that doing a specific task while using their free version, the refund policy will be hampered, and the user will not be eligible for the same.
Many VPN service providers use techniques like these to lure customers in the name of free stuff. But, DO NOT WORRY, when it comes to ExpressVPN, it’s completely safe and trustworthy. There are no hidden terms and conditions, and there are no limitations to the features that can be used when you’re on your free trial period.
ExpressVPN Pricing Plans:
ExpressVPN offers three plans. A single month plan, a six months plan, and a fifteen months plan.
- Single month plan: It bills for $12.95 (₹ 955.44).
- Six months plan: It bills for $9.99 (₹ 737.10) per month & $59.95 (₹ 4423.44) for a total six months.
- Fifteen months plan: It bills for $6.67 (₹ 492.23) per month & $99.95 (₹ 7375.36) for the fifteen month period.
All these plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can choose the plan which best fit your needs.
ExpressVPN free trial expired, what’s next?
Once you’ve used your free trial period, you cannot use it again. It’s a single time thing. If you wish to use it further, go ahead and buy one of their offered plans. We strongly recommend that you make a legitimate purchase and not go for modded applications. These may contain harmful viruses and malware that can totally put your personal data at high risk.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1Q. How many devices can be used with a single ExpressVPN account?
Ans: You can connect 5 devices simultaneously to a single ExpressVPN account. The devices need not be of the same kind. You can connect any 5 devices, e.g. a phone, a laptop, a television, a gaming console & another phone at one time without any problem. If you wish to connect more than 5 devices, you need to purchase an additional license.
2Q. What platforms does ExpressVPN support?
Ans: ExpressVPN supports Windows, Android, Chromebook, ios, kindle, wireless routers, Mac as well as all gaming consoles out there.
3Q. I will be billed on the purchase or at the end of the period?
While getting ExpressVPN free trial. You need to first purchase one of their three plans and then cancel it before the 30 days mark. So, you need to pay before you get the service running for you and not at the end of the period.
4Q. Does ExpressVPN have a referral program?
Ans: Yes! It grants more than 30 days to the user who has successfully referred someone. By successful refer we mean that the referred friend also needs to make a purchase after clicking on your referral link.
ExpressVPN is the #1 proxy network provider in the world, and the free trial is a legitimate thing. There are no hidden terms and conditions involved, and you get to use all the premium features. The process of Purchasing and cancellation is not complicated at all, and with our step by step guide, it’s a piece of cake. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your free trial today.
You may also like: