iTunes is definitely a must have software for accessing music, TVs, movies, etc. Whether you want to download or listen to music, create a backup of your iPhone, or manage your IOS device, you can do it by simply using iTunes. However, many IOS users have started to look for an iTunes alternative as Apple has begun phasing out iTunes.
With the newest and latest macOS Catalina update, iTunes has been split into three different apps (Podcasts, Apple Music, and Apple Tv), each app meant for a specific use. These apps handle all data management which was handled by iTunes.
Why are iOS users looking for iTunes alternative software?
There are a lot of reasons. We have listed some points below.
- To achieve some tasks which cannot be achieved directly with only the IOS Device.
- To get direct access to their data.
- To get rid of issues with iOS or iOS backups.
List Of Best iTunes Alternatives:
1. WALTR 2
Waltr 2 is available for Mac and Windows for a free trial. You need to purchase it to use the full version, though it’s not cheap. But, the software is one of the best alternatives for iTunes. You can connect your phone using a cable or by WiFi too. It can transfer pictures and music within seconds (just the way you can transfer through AirDrop.) It supports EVERY kind of files. So, WALTR 2 Is worth every penny you give.
2. MacX MediaTrans
MacX MediaTrans is another alternative to iTunes, which can be used to transfer and back up data between iOS devices. It can be useful for transferring music, videos, and movies from Mac or any IOS devices. If iTunes doesn’t have everything you need, this one may be useful for you. You can also create ringtones through this software. Also, you can keep your media secure through encryption.
MusicBee can also be an amazing music player and music manager. It has many advanced features and settings to manage and play music files.
Features of MusicBee:
- The theme of MusicBee is changeable. So, you can change it as per your liking and wish.
- You can enhance the music quality.
- You can easily import all the music files from iTunes to MusicBee in just a few minutes.
- It has a 15-band equalizer to adjust the sound quality.
4. DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob iPhone Manager is all in one software. You can use this software for just everything from transferring music files, videos, creating a backup for your device, or just anything. The look of the software is also quite simple and easy to use which helps users to use the software without any trouble.
Features of DearMob iPhone Manager:
- It has feature rich audio management service.
- It has many compression tools within the software.
- You can use it to back up or restore your device in a few clicks.
- It helps users easily import and export files with security features.
If you are looking for a simple iTunes alternative with similar features and configurations, Anytrans is the software for you.
Features of Anytrans:
- Anytrans is paid. You can use the free version to only transfer music from your iPod to Mac/PC.
- You can browse, edit, transfer files with Anytrans.
- It has the simplest interface.
MediaMonkey is one of the best alternatives to iTunes with advanced tools. It has all the tools of media management required that you can access using iTunes.
Features Of MediaMonkey:
- It is helpful to remove duplicate files.
- It helps media syncing to iOS and other devices easily.
- It supports many audio formats, including MP3, M4A, WMA, FLAC, and many more.
- You can design and customize your own playlist of both audio and video.
- It has both paid and free versions.
As the name goes, SynciOS is used for syncing files and data to iOS devices. This software has amazing management tools and settings, which makes it perfect to be used as an alternative to iTunes.
Features of SynciOS:
- It supports media transfer both ways.
- It enables the user to back up all the phone files and sync files like eBooks, music, video, images, ringtones and many more to iOS or other devices.
- It is completely free to access all its features.
- SynciOS lets the user use the tools and other options in an easy manner. It will also change your way for music management in an innovative way.
Here is another software that comes with a mass of features that you can use as an alternative to iTunes.
Features of doubleTwist:
- It is very useful for media management with its highly compatible versions.
- You can sync your music playlists from iTunes to it very quickly and easily.
- It lets the user access music through cloud services like Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
9. Dr.fone Transfer
Dr.fone Transfer is another iTunes alternative that can be used to transfer media and other data from iOS and Mac devices to PC without iTunes.
Features of dr.fone Transfer:
- It lets the user backup all the data from an iOS device to PC and transfer it to another Apple device to set up a new iPhone or iPad or any IOS device.
- It does not require iTunes for any of the data transfer.
- It is highly compatible software.
Fidelia is a music manager as well as an amazing alternative to iTunes. It can also be used for adjusting and customizing various audio and video formats.
Features Of Fidelia:
- Supports FLAC audio format.
- It has iZotope technology for easy and quality conversions.
- It has a simple interface for different kinds of customization of media formats.
- It is well featured with headphone virtualization which gives an amazing experience to the user.
iTunes can sometimes come up with its new updates for which you often have to visit the iTunes store which can be quite irritating at times. Also, all of us have different requirements in our mind for a perfect media manager.
The iTunes alternative software I have listed above can be very useful and can be used in place of iTunes. Whether you want to transfer music, pictures, videos, or any other files from your IOS device to your PC/Mac, you can use any of the listed software. You can download it to try it out and use it in the future if you think it is suitable and meets all of your needs.