Are you looking forward to getting your hands on NordVPN for free? Well, you can, for an entire month. We’re going to teach you a legitimate way to get NordVPN for free for a month. follow our step by step guide, and you’ll be there in no time.
Does NordVPN Really Offer A Free Trial?
Technically YES. Although you need to pay before getting access to their premium service, they claim a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, when you make a purchase and cancel the purchase within 30 days of starting it, you’ll get your complete money back.
That’s what we’re going to teach you in this guide. So without any delay, let’s get into it.
- Want some more VPN Deals? Check ExpressVPN Free Trial with 30 Days Money Back Offer
Steps to Claim NordVPN Free Trial:
We’ve made this step easier for you. Just click here, and you’ll directly be taken to the official website of NordVPN.
- Once you’re on their website. You’ll get ‘Get NornVPN‘ option on the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and start your claiming process.
- Now, it’s time to select which plan you want to purchase. As the sole purpose of this guide is to get a free trial, we recommend you to get the 1-month plan because you’ll have to invest the least amount of money for 30 days in that particular plan.
- Once you’ve selected the plan, scroll down. You’ll see a blue colored button saying ‘Continue to payment’, hit that button and you’ll be taken to the next screen. Here, you’ll have to enter your personal and payment details. Fill the details correctly and hit ‘Continue’.
- You’ll receive an email from NordVPN about the details of your account that you just created. You’ll have to activate your account from there. There will be a blue coloured button saying ‘Set Password and Activate Account’. Click on it.
- You’ll get a dialogue box about setting a new password for your NordVPN account. Set your desired password and click on ‘Change Password.’
- After you’ve successfully set your password. You’ll be taken to the downloading section. You have to download the VPN from there, and it’s done.
Congratulations! You’re all set to use the NordVPN premium features.
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial?
You’d want your money back, right? How do you get it? Rest assured, we’re going to tell you how exactly you’ll apply for a refund before 30 days so that this will be a free trial for you.
- Go to the NordVPN official website. Click here to get there instantly.
- If you’re already logged in, well and good but if you’re not, then login to your account. You’ll see the login option on the top right corner of the screen. When you click on it, another tab will open with the login screen. Enter your NordVPN credentials and get into your account.
- Once you’re inside your NordVPN account, you’ll have to find the chatbox that will connect you to customer support. This chatbox will be right at the bottom right corner of the screen. It will be a grey colored circle with a question mark sign inside it.
- After you click on the chatbox, the NordVPN chatbot will start the conversation. Just type there that you want to talk to the customer support. The chatbot will ask you questions regarding what you want to speak to the customer support. Tell it that it’s about billing. After that, it will ask you for your Email id. Enter your mail id and hit send. Finally, you’ll be in contact with the NordVPN human agent.
- Simply tell them that you wish to cancel your subscription and you seek a refund after a few formal questions and answers. The customer support will cancel your subscription and issue your refund to your original payment method.
That’s about it. You should receive the full refund within 5-7 working days.
What to expect from the NordVPN Free Trial version?
As you’ve paid for the premium service, you’ve unlocked all the features that NordVPN has to offer. Here is an overview of some great features that NordVPN has to offer during the free trial period.
- You’ll have the freedom to choose from over 5400 servers which are located in around 59 countries.
- Enjoy hundreds of P2P servers that allow you to share large files with absolute security.
- Your connection is secure behind the best in class encryptions offered by NordVPN
- No logs are being kept of your activity. Since there are no logs, nobody knows what you’ve been doing on the internet. Your privacy is intact.
- Connect up to 6 devices to the proxy network. No need for the devices to be of a similar kind. You can connect any 6 devices.
- Block harmful malware and advertisements.
VPN Free Trials vs Money Back Guarantee:
Free trials and a money-back guarantee are not similar. Let us explain. In a free trial version, you get access to premium features, but here’s the catch. Not ALL of the premium services are included in a free trial; some of them are reserved for premium customers who actually pay to use the service.
While not all features are available, the available ones are also very limited to use. E.g. even if you get access to a server that is only available for a premium user, you can’t surpass a specific speed limit that has been set, or in some cases, you cannot use that server after 10 minutes.
Free trials are also offered for a significantly less period of time. Now let’s talk about the money-back guarantee schemes. What we do in money back schemes is that we pay beforehand we use the service, so as we pay for using the service, we’re getting all the premium features without any restriction. Although we will cancel our subscription before 30 days so that we can receive a refund, it doesn’t matter.
NordVPN offers a 30-day refund policy. It’s safe to go for it. They are one of the leading proxy network providers around the world. There are no hidden terms and conditions, and your money is safe. Just make sure you’re asking for a refund before the 30 days mark.
NordVPN Pricing Plans:
NordVPN offers three plans. A single month plan, a yearly plan, and a two-year plan.
- single month plan: It bills for $11.95 (₹ 883)
- Yearly Plan: It bills for $4.92 (₹ 364) per month.
- Couple Year plan: It bills for $3.71 (₹ @274) per month.
All the plans that NordVPN offers come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What after NordVPN Free Trial Expires?
After exhausting your free trial period, you cannot reaccess it. You need to purchase one of their three plans and then only you can use NordVPN. We strongly recommend that you make a legitimate purchase and not go for modded applications. These may contain harmful viruses and malware that can put your data at high risk.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1Q. How many devices can be used with NordVPN at a time?
Ans: You can connect up to 6 devices at a given time to the proxy network. And if you wish to connect more than one device to the same server, you just need to select a different VPN protocol for the other device.
2. Which payment modes are accepted by NordVPN?
Ans: NordVPN accepts all sorts of Credit cards, Paypal, AmazonPay. Payment can also be made through GooglePay and iTunes. They also accept a few prepaid cards. You can also make a purchase from an affiliated retail store. Here is the list of those stores.
3Q. Can I upgrade my plan after 1 month?
Ans: Yes, you just need to login to your account and click on ‘My Services’ and then click on ‘Change Plan’ and then you can select and upgrade to whichever plan you prefer.
4Q. What to do if I don’t receive an activation email?
Ans: Wait for 5-10 minutes for the email to arrive. Check all the folders in your email. It can be a possibility that the activation email has been marked as spam or a promotion mail. Also, check the junk folder.
We come to conclude that the free hack really works and is a legitimate way to get access to all the premium features that NordVPN has to offer. It’s a straightforward process, and with our step by step guide, even an amateur can claim the free trial.
NordVPN is one of the leading proxy network providers, and its service is worth getting if you want to stay safe and be protected in this online world.
You may also like: