Shifting from Windows to Chromebook might be a little upsetting as you cannot play your favorite games as you used to do. This might restrict you from playing our favorite game like Roblox, right? If your answer is yes, then don’t worry today we have stated the ultimate solution in this post that will explain to you how you can play Roblox on Chromebook. The steps mentioned are straightforward and will not take much time. So without any further due let’s see How you can play Roblox on Chromebook.
Can you Play Roblox on Chromebook?
There has been a lot of misconception about whether you can play your favorite Android Games on Chromebook or not. We are now going to be acknowledging this question now. But if we had to answer this question it would be whether you can play Roblox on Chromebook it would be a ‘Yes’.
With vast advancement in gaming and simulation technology, things have dramatically changed for gamers, and we are now able to play Android games like Roblox on Chromebook with ease. Roblox is an Android run machine game which can be played on Chromebook in a very similar manner as you would play on an Android device. We have mentioned some simple steps that if you follow them, you would not only be able to play Roblox but any Android Game.
Best Ways to Play Roblox on Chromebook:
Method#1: From the Play Store:
The easiest way to download Roblox on Chromebook is by downloading it from the Google Play Store of your Chromebook. Here are some of the steps to download Roblox from the Play Store.
- Launch the Play Store on your Chromebook and search for ‘Roblox’ on the search bar.
- Once you have found the Roblox click on it, and it will be installed on your device.
NOTE: This way of downloading Roblox will only work if your Chromebook has compatibility with the Play Store. Some of the old models of Chromebook does not support Play Store, and you won’t find one if you look for it. But this roadblock can be tackled if you follow these mentioned steps.
- Go to Settings on your device, click the Apps option on the left side and enable the Play Store.
- Visit the Play Store from the web or click here. You will be directed to the page where you can install Roblox on your device. Click on Install to download it on your device.
- Once Roblox is installed, you can launch it from the app drawer and play it like a pro. It will also support the conventional WASD key and mouse toggling.
Method#2: Installing Roblox with ARC Welder
Nowadays Play Store is becoming mandatory in every Chromebook you look at, but some older versions do not enjoy Play Store, so using Android apps becomes a difficult task. So, if your device is one of them, then don’t worry, we are mentioning a simple way to run Roblox with the help of ARC Welder.
What is ARC Welder?
ARC Welder is an application that turns your Android App into a Chrome OS application. However, this might have some minor glitches or bugs that are completely fine and not that noticeable. To download ARC Welder and install Roblox, you can follow these steps so that you don’t get stuck anywhere.
- Download the APK of the Roblox by clicking here and remember the directory where it is being saved.
- Download the ARC Welder extension by clicking here or by visiting the Google Chrome Extension and searching for ARC Welder. The file size is around 200 MB, so have patience while downloading it.
- After the installation is concluded, you can launch the ARC Welder click on the ‘Choose’ button, which will be present in the bottom right corner.
- Once done, select the directory where you have downloaded the Roblox APK and click on the ‘Open’ tab. Do remember that you do not like the APK here.
- After selecting your directory, you will be now asked to select your APK file for testing. Select your APK from the directory you have chosen and click on ‘Open’. It might take some time to process the file.
- Once your APK is loaded, you will be now asked to configure a few settings. We recommend that you make sure that orientation is selected to ‘Landscape’, the Form factor is set to ‘Tablet’, Resize is selected to ‘Reconfigure’, and Clipboard Access is selected to ‘Yes’. Once all of these are configured click on ‘Test On the bottom right corner.
Once all of this is done, Roblox will be launched automatically, and you would be able to play Roblox using WASD key and external mouse.
So this was our short and brief post on how you can install and play Roblox on Chromebook with ease. You can try any of these two steps to play Roblox on Chromebook, and we are sure that these mentioned will solve your problem and allow you to play Roblox even better than before.
If you managed to install and play Roblox on Chromebook after using our steps, then do let us know in the comment box below or if you are facing any difficulties then feel free to ask us. We would revert to you with an effective solution as soon as possible.
You might also like: