Online streaming has evolved into a new frontier with the introduction of streaming applications for smartphones such as Amazon Prime Videos. People prefer uninterrupted entertainment experience over conventional TV channels. Prime Videos comes with a plethora of user-friendly features. Correlatively, the quality of content is astonishing that everyone wants to check it out.
Prime Videos bring you an array of favorite TV shows and movies from around the world. You don’t necessarily have a regional restriction either. However, there is a subscription fee attached to these leisures. If you’re reluctant to get this subscription, then perhaps a 30-day free trial would be able to clarify any doubt.
Benefits With Prime Video Free Trial:
A 30-day free trial allows Amazon to build trust with you as a service provider. You can explore its features and a complete range of services that would be available as a subscribed member. Therefore, with a trial, you can see if the content is for you or not. Here are some reasons that make a trial a better idea.
- Free Content: There isn’t any restriction on the 30-day trial of Prime Videos. Thus, you have access to the complete range of content. You can binge-watch the shows and movies, download them, or mark them for later.
- Better Decision: After experiencing the trial, you can determine whether Amazon Prime Video subscription is worth investment or not. Thirty days is an apt amount of time to understand what Prime Videos brings you to the table.
- Shopping Benefit: 30 days free prime video trial comes with complete access to premium membership. You can use this membership to order and shop online. It will provide you with the same leisure and offers which any other prime member would get.
- Save Money: Even if you plan on becoming a subscriber, it is better to take advantage of a free trial. It is almost like getting an extra month in your package of subscription. Significantly, what if you decide to get out of the subscription? This 30-day trial is a great way to be sure.
Steps To Get the Prime Video Free Trial:
You can visit the official Prime Video or Amazon Website. The best part about subscribing to Amazon, or getting a trial, is applicable across all Amazon platforms, including shopping sites and Amazon Music. Follow these steps:
- Go to ‘My Subscription’ or ‘Subscriptions.’ There you will find an option to start your free trial.
- Alternatively, Amazon often showcases banners to start a free trial for non-members. So you can click on that to redirect yourself.
- Make sure that you have a valid card or other supporting payment option from Amazon.
- Instructions are straightforward to follow. You have to choose one of the plans to start the trial. Your trial’s benefit will reflect the plan you choose.
- That’s all it takes. All you have to do is click on Start Trial.
Where Can You Use Prime Videos After Signing Up For Trial?
You can use Prime Videos across any platform. There is an official mobile app available for you to use and stream videos anytime. You can download the content to watch later. Alternatively, you can play Prime Videos on your Laptop or PC by visiting the official site and filling in your login details. There’s no strongly imposed restriction on the type of device you may use.
Prime membership expands to other Amazon platforms. So you can enjoy Amazon Music for high-quality music streaming. Amazon shopping will also bring you all the latest information, offers, and updates. You can take advantage of prime delivery and other similar features.
Compatibility Of Prime Videos:
Prime Videos is compatible with all operating systems: Android, iOS, and Windows. You can use it on smartphones, PC, Tablets, or any other device. As it is available in website format, you can use virtually any browser to access Amazon content. However, some browsers are better compatible than others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: There aren’t any excessive charges to enjoy a 30-days trial. However, there are instances where Amazon transfers funds from your credit card or account to authenticate it. However, these funds are minimalist that it is still a free trial. It is to ensure future payment or subscription renewal.
Ans: Amazon provides a one-time 30-days trial for registered users. If you want to try another free trial, you’d have to use a different account with payment details. There’s no way for you to use the same account twice for a 30-days trial period.
Ans: Yes, Amazon prime membership auto-renews after the trial ends. It will charge you according to the plan you initially selected while opting for the free trial. Therefore, it is a good idea to cancel the subscription before your membership ends if you are not satisfied with the service.
Ans: For the standard subscription, you can stream on three screens at a time, without any restriction. It is available cross-platform, and you have access to the content you paid for. So if you paid for HD content, it would be available across all of these platforms, PC, mobile, or anything else.
Your single Amazon account subscription works cross-country. So, you can operate the same account anywhere you go, without any worries. This applies to your 30-day trial, as well. So if you’re planning on traveling while enjoying Amazon, go for it.
It’s a good idea to always check something before you purchase it. Amazon’s 30-day trial is a great initiative that puts it ahead of other competitors. While other streaming services are trying to roll out similar options, Amazon remains an ace due to its leisure of one-account that works for all.
Are you planning on relaxing for the next 30 days, or plan to go on a vacation? How about you get Amazon for your entertainment requirements? Get your free trial today and enjoy premium, data-saving, and family-friendly content without any restriction.
Students Offers You Should Check