Are you wondering about a solution to record audio and video calls on WhatsApp? You have landed at the right place, as we give you the latest tips and tricks to record WhatsApp calls, both audio and video, easily. We discuss the ways for both android and iOS users, thus without any hesitation, take your phone along to see how to record the WhatsApp audio and video calls while you read.
By the end of this article, you are able to record WhatsApp audio & video calls. So without further ado, let’s get started.
More WhatsApp Guides:
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- How to Make WhatsApp Web Video Call?
- WhatsApp Group Links – Create & Share
How to Record WhatsApp Audio & Video Calls?
Here are some best methods for iOS and Android. Let’s dive in:
Methods for Android
Recording voice and video calls on WhatsApp is easy and very simple. First we will discuss how one can record WhatsApp’s audio calls and later on the video call recording on WhatsApp.
1. WhatsApp Audio Call Recording in Android
For WhatsApp audio call recording, you can install Cube Call Recorder from Google Playstore. This app works with Android devices that only come with a VoIP call recording feature. Let us see how one can record WhatsApp audio calls using Cube Call Recorder.
- Search Cube Call recorder on Play Store and install it
- After it gets installed, open the app and give access to it.
- Make a WhatsApp audio call, and you will see a pink icon that states that your WhatsApp audio call is recorded.
- If the pink icon is not visible, then turn on the “Force in-call” option from the settings
2. WhatsApp Video Call Recording in Android
There are numerous apps available on the Playstore through which one can record screen during the time of a WhatsApp video call. One of the best screen recording apps is AZ Screen Recorder, and you can get this app from Playstore. Let us see how one can use AZ Screen Recorder services on an Android phone.
- Get AZ Screen Recorder app from Playstore.
- Open the app and give access to the microphone, contacts, and camera, etc.
- Change the audio setting to “Internal audio” in AZ Screen Recorder.
- Open WhatsApp and make a call and see whether it works or not.
Methods for iOS
If you are looking for a really simple way like Android, then we are sorry! There is no such method available directly on iPhone to record WhatsApp calls. After extensive research, we found 1 possible method (using external resources) to Video calls easily.
WhatsApp Video Call Recording in iPhone
Let us see the procedure through which one can record WhatsApp video call on iPhone with fewer complications. For that, you need a screen recording option in your shortcut.
- Open settings and click on “Customize Controls.”
- Add screen recording feature to your shortcut.
- Make a video call on WhatsApp and screen record the entire video call
- The screen video automatically will be saved to your gallery
This is not an official way to record Whatsapp video call. As of now, there is no way to record Whatsapp audio call on iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
One can easily record WhatsApp video calls on the iPhone with the help of the screen recording option provided by Apple itself.
Yes, it is safe to record WhatsApp video calls on iOS and Android phones. And using WhatsApp is also very safe as their main motive is to protect our data.
There are numerous apps that help to record WhatsApp video calls if you are an Android user. Install those apps and give them the required access, and you are all good to go.
By using the above-mentioned tips, one can record WhatsApp audio and video calls on Android phones or iPhones. Try these techniques and see whether they work for you or not. Download AZ Screen Recorder and Cube Call Recorder on your Android phone and record WhatsApp video and audio calls. Now keep a record of WhatsApp audio and video calls by recording them on various apps.
You may also like: